12-24vdc Selectable Voltage Dual Output Relay. Fire Alarm & Security System Relay
The Fasecontrols range of relay modules are engineered to deliver high-performance features, superb reliability, and unbeatable quality.
The Fase/100/12/24 dual output handy relay can be installed on any 12v or 24vdc system by adding a jumper link on the relay PCB. Simply add the power link if the relay module is being connected to a 12vdc system or remove the power link if connecting to a 24vdc system. These handy relays are a must-have for any fire alarm or security system engineer.
The Fase/100/12/24 is a double pole, double throw relay module (DPDT) with two independent output terminals capable of switching both inductive and resistive loads at up to 5amps per output terminal. The output terminals themselves are large, 7.62mm screw terminals that ensure the simple, secure and compliant connection of switch wires.
Available with or without a mounting bracket.
High Quality Selectable 12v or 24v DC Fire Alarm & Security System Dual Output Handy Relay Module.
Our range of fire alarm and security system relay modules have been engineered using high-quality components and design principles to produce relay modules of the highest quality.
The FASE/100/12/24/Relay is a suppressed and polarised, general-purpose dual output relay module and is used to operate access control doors, lift interfacing, gas valve shutdown, automated door and gate control, BMS and similar systems. An onboard link is used to configure the relay module to operate as required at either 12v or 24v DC depending on the control system the relay is being connected to.
The DPDT changeover output relay and 7.62mm screw terminal blocks offer 2 independent clean contacts in the N/O, N/C and Common configurations and offer the ability to switch up to 5amps at 30vdc and 240vac per output.
All our handy relays are supplied in robust, anti-static bags to withstand storage in an engineer's van or toolbag, ensuring the relay module remains in pristine condition when required.
The optional mounting bracket and selectable operating voltages make the FASE/100/12/24 relay module a truly flexible relay module which every good engineer should have in their toolbox.
- Selectable 12 or 24v Operating Voltage
- Available With A Mounting Bracket For Easy Installation Inside A Control Panel
- For Use With Fire Alarms, Security Systems, Door & Gate Automation, PLC's, BMS Systems Etc
- 2x Double Pole, NO & N/C Clean Contacts. DPDT Relay (2 From C)
- Switch Up To 5Amp @ 30vdc or 230vac
- High Quality Design, Construction & Components
- Surface Mounted Active L.E.D
- Polarised & Suppressed
- CE & UKCA Compliant 7.62mm Pitch Output Terminals
- In & Out Supply Line Terminals
- Low Operating Current
- Ambient Temperature -10°C to 70°C
- Outer Dimensions 48x59x17.3mm (WxHxD) ±0.2mm
- PCB Isolation Slots
- Can Be Installed Inside An IP-Rated Enclosure
- 3 Year Guarantee
- UKCA & CE Certified
- Minimum Operating Voltage - 10vdc.
- Maximum Operating Voltage - 32vdc.
- Fully Documented (click the 'Downloads' link above)
For datasheets, drawings and instructions, click on the 'Downloads' tab above.
- 48x59x17.3mm (WxHxD) ±0.2mm Without Bracket
- IP Rating
- Supply Voltage
- 12VDC / 24VDC
- Output Technology
- Double Pole Output Relay
- Contact Configuration
- DPDT Output Relay
- Switching Current
- 5 Amps Per Relay
- Must Operate Voltage
- 8.4v With 12v Supply
17v With 24v Supply
- Must Release Voltage
- 1.2v With 12v supply
2.4v With 24v Supply
- Mounting Hole Diameter
- 4mm ⌀ * 6
- Input Terminal Pitch
- 5mm Screw Terminal
- Output Terminal Pitch
- 7.62mm Screw Terminal